And so we shall...

Love, Laugh...and Create.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

And so it begins....

...Now I'll test the blogging waters.  Dip my toes in first to see how comfortable (or uncomfortable) it may be...Perhaps I'll wade in a little and see how it goes.
I've downloaded music and uploaded pictures. Made a few PowerPoint presentations back in the day... I've MySpaced and Facebooked. Bought and sold on Ebay...and that's about the extent of my technological skills. Really. 
Of course it's fun to post the latest family pics and peruse through those of friends but in all honesty, I'd rather be drinking coffee and creating. Doesn't really matter what it is, as long as I'm making something. A meal, a scarf, jewelry, things to display in our home..or things for others to display in theirs.  I love all things primitive and I love simplicity.
Luckily, my husband likes to create as much as I do.  He's not a fan of computers so he leaves the technological stuff to his 'oh so techno-savvy' wife (hehehe.) He appreciates and embraces my crafty messes, as I do his.  My son loves to make anything and everything.  It's only fair that we try to appreciate his creative messes as well...as there are sketch pads, pencils, markers and hundreds of plastic beads to be found in all areas of the house at any given time.
This blog thing will hopefully be a way for me to share some of the things I love...and perhaps make those things available to others. 
Either way, I'm still going to be drinking coffee and tinkering so it's a win-win no matter what happens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment